torsdag 26. mai 2011

27.05.2011

Skriver paa engelsk naa, for jeg har noen amerikanske venner som leser det her og jeg har lovet dem aa skrive paa engelsk en gang, saa denne er til dem.

We had the yearbook party today. The yearbook staff handed out yearbooks while people got drinks and snacks and signed each others yearbooks. I got mine back later and I have had a very sentimental day. Seeing all the too nice things people wrote in my book. It made me realize how little time I have left here, how many amazing friends I have, and it just made everything very hard. Or should I say so much harder. I was getting excited to go back to Norway, of course I am 'cause I CAN'T WAIT to see my family and my friends again, but I am leaving everyone here and it is definitely going to be one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do. Coming here I didn't know what to expect. But looking back, despite homesickness and sad things happening back home, I have had one of the best years of my life. I have gotten friends here that I know I will stay in touch with forever. I love you all, thanks to you I'm going to cry my eyes out.
It is now only 5 whole school days left until graduation. That means, after graduation I have ten days left. But, before that time comes I have a lot of awesome things planned out that I am going to do with my fierce friends. (Shout out to Gabriela and Emilia) I love Boulder City, I love my school, I love playing soccer here, I have loved my year here.























Ah, good times (trying to do) planking. Right, Gabi !?










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar